Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Pig Bums

I've been wanting to show you some pictures of our pigs.  Remember them?  I'm sure you haven't forgotten this glorious pig bum, or should I say big bum?



Anyway, Farmer Boy and his farmer friend Chad, want to eat bacon and sell bacon to others.  Not just the kind of bacon you get in the grocery store but happy bacon.



What is happy bacon?  Happy bacon comes from happy pigs and that's what I want to show you.  Now before you look at the pictures I'm going to show you, close your eyes for a moment and pretend you're a pig.  Okay, open up and look.


If you were a pig wouldn't this state of being come close to heavenly. Look closely.  If you look close enough you can hear him saying, "Ahh......, I love being a pig."





The pigs started off in our barn and now they spend their days in complete contentment at the home of  farmer Chad.  I visit them.  I rub their tummies.   I've discovered that pigs are quite personable.  They love mud.  They love to be scratched.  They simply love being pigs.  Happy pigs means happy bacon.

You know, maybe pigs have some lessons for us.  I'm not saying we should go wallow in mud and let strangers rub our tummies, although people did do that when I was pregnant.  I'm saying that I need to work on being happy with who I am.  Complete contentment.  Big bum, pig bum or not.

The pigs have it figured out.

By the way, we're taking orders.  If you would like some happy bacon, just let me know.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave a comment!