Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Good Morning!


It's morning. I really shouldn't be sitting here doing this. The kids needs to get ready for school. I have made them breakfast but the bus is looming on the western horizon.

I'll make this quick.

I went to the gym this morning and met a friend. We did this workout.

http://toneitup.com/blog.php?Tone-It-Up-in-30-5553

Of course I tweaked it. Of course we don't look the ladies you will find at that link. Of course we didn't do our workout on the beach.  However, as that workout as our base, I added some biceps, triceps and some additional abdominal work and I gotta say, it was glorious. You repeat it three times, and instead of running on the sand for two minutes between each repetition, we ran for three minutes on the treadmill.

Fabulous. Simply fabulous.

I simply enjoy working out.

Actually, if you pressed me, I think I enjoy the feeling I get after I work out. I feel calm. Peaceful.

I got back from the gym and before I stepped foot back into the house to start the day, I looked around and thought my little farm world felt the same way I did.



Calm.


Peaceful.


And yes, it's true, a little hesitant to start the day.


So, that's it. I can linger no longer. The bus will charge up the road in exactly three minutes and 47 seconds. Gotta start the day, ready or not.

Have a good morning and a fabulous rest of the day.


P.S. Try this workout. It took about 30 minutes and I felt it was a total body tone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave a comment!