1. Ringlets on the head of a 44 year old woman are unwelcome.
2. Brandi Carlisle is awesome. I can't get enough of this song.
Or this one.
3. I've been thinking about the Christmas story. I continue to be blown away by Mary's faith. I imagine my reaction to labor pains and the birthing process knowing that this baby inside didn't get there how I thought it should. Would I have laughed at the goodness of my God who specializes in the impossible? Would I be able to wrap my head around why he chose me? Would I have cussed as the labor pains became intense? What would I have done when all I had to wrap my new baby in were strips of cloth; no flannel receiving blanket, no knitted cap to keep his little head warm? She had faith to get through the everyday little details of her impossible miracle and it blows me away.
4. Kelli comes home today for Christmas break. Yipee!
5. Why do chin hairs grow so quickly and why don't my so-called friends tell me when I have one that is over an inch long hanging off my witchy face?
6. How come I keep falling asleep at the movies? I fell asleep during Thor and then again at the new Hobbit movie. What is up with this?
7. Is weight gain really a terrible thing? Won't it fill out my face and make me look younger?
That is all I have for today.
Be careful out there.