Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Little of This

I have a calendar on my counter to keep track of my days.  It counts for me not only the days of the literal month but also the days of my wacky cycle.  That's right.  My cycle.  I was feeling out of sorts this morning so I grabbed my calendar to see where I was at.  Oh.  Now I understand.  My hormones are launching their attack.  I'm beginning to feel a little like this.

However, the day must go on.  I can't step out of my life to do this.

No, in fact I'm almost out the door to do some of this.

Serious that.  Not fooling around that.  Actually a lot of that, helps with this.
 And this.

On days like today I have to remember to be thankful for the little things.  Being thankful is good medicine for angry hormones.  So today, I'm thankful that I don't have to spend any time with these,

dive bombing, stinky things.  Look at their eyes.  They're plotting their next attack. Evil. 

I'm also thankful that

is back in town.  I missed him.  The chickens missed him.  

My time runs out.  Now, it's my time to run.

When I am weak, He is strong. 

Amen. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave a comment!