Monday, October 12, 2015

A Big Day

Happy Monday.

Depending on where you are - Happy Thanksgiving.

This morning when I got up, I sat down at the computer to check the score of the Blue Jays game that was played last night. If the Texas Rangers had beaten them, they would have be done playing for the season. The Jays won and now play again tonight I believe.

I stumbled across this and was flabbergasted.

TV analyst Reynolds takes swipe at Canadian baseball players



You can read the story here - but I'll let Mr. Reynolds sum it up with his own words:

"We were talking about foul balls in the stands up in Toronto, and because there's not a lot of people that grew up playing baseball in Canada, they're not used to catching a lot of balls in the stands ... not many people catching that one, anyway," Reynolds said.

Clearly, it is best if I stay silent at this point but if you want a good chuckle, read the article and then some of the comments.

In other news, my California trip was a blast.







It was a gift to spend some time with my mom, my sisters and my aunt and uncle. 

So...what did you have for supper?

We had this.


If you have time you should check out the Family Fresh Meals blog. I like her slow cooker recipes. They seem to be simple, quick to put together, and delicious. This tortellini stew was a hit with the family and we will be having it again.

Finally, before I go a few pictures of what went on here while I was hanging out with Johnny Depp.








I think that's all I've got.

I know that was a lot of information for one day but you made it to the end.

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave a comment!