Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Until Then

Good Morning.


Just a weather note to begin.
The temperature was 12 degrees Fahrenheit as I set out on a morning walk.
Twelve degrees.
Today is April 4.
Three days ago we celebrated Easter.
Easter. April. Twelve degrees.

My burning questions of the day are:
1. What should I make for supper?
2. What should I wear to work?

That's about all I've got besides legs and cheeks that are still thawing out, sleepy eyes, a big mug of steaming tea and a huge desire to stay in this place until......,  until what?
Until the ice particles in my legs melt?
Until I fall back asleep?
Until I hear God talk to me and answer one or more of the questions I feel in my soul but still have no way to articulate?
Until words flow out of my heart space and onto this page?
Until the clock tells me it is time to move because I have to get ready for work even if my legs are still partly frozen and even if my questions and my words are still lodged down deep.

Yes. Until then.

Have a great day.

OH!
By the way, I'm thinking this for supper - Amish One-Pan Ground Beef and Cabbage Skillet.
Spend some time on her site if you have time. There are lots of yummy recipes.


Just in case you have the same type of burning questions I do.

Over and out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave a comment!