Monday, February 21, 2011

Little Man and Monday


It's almost 4:00 pm, Monday afternoon.  I've made it through most of this day I woke up cursing. It didn't listen to my pleas for it to disappear.  It kept coming.  Dreary, cold, windy.  I did not want to leave my bed.  I wanted to stay under my blanket of quiet.  However, time waits for no man, or woman.  I asked God for strength, grabbed his hand and off I went into a new day.

Here's the list.  It's almost all checked off. Yipee!
Laundry.
Beef stew in the crockpot.
Run/walk for 40 minutes.  I did this outside and it was frigid, but I think it is what got me going.  It was glorious.
Work.
Chiropractor appointment.
More Laundry.
Fuss with stew.
Make a loaf of bread.
Build a fire to take the chill out of the house and out of all of our bones.
Bask in the gift of a child.  Happy Birthday Will.  My sweet sweet boy.















Thank you Lord.  My cup overflows. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave a comment!