Monday, July 18, 2011

What to Do

I'm trying to be productive this morning.  I have great plans, and even a list of things that need done.  I just can't seem to make myself get it all started.

It's hot.  Is that a good enough excuse?  The weekend was busy.  How's that for an excuse?

The one thing I definitely want to accomplish today is to have a cup of tea on my front porch.  The temperature is supposedly going to reach the high 90's with the heat index well past 100 degrees.  I think my porch time will have to be after supper when the heat will hopefully slightly fade. Today I seem to want to be still and quiet.

What are your plans for a Monday?

Here's a few pictures from our weekend.


My friend Nicole took this picture.  I love it.  It looks like summer and hope all rolled into the smiles of three awesome little men.  Will had a baseball tournament this weekend.  They took second place despite the heat.  Well done boys!


Here they are after their final game.  They played two games back to back and by this point they were hot and weary.




Farmer's Market was Saturday morning.  If you want the whole story you can click on the Good Seed Farms page and catch the whole scoop.

Monday.  Time to go do something.  Hopefully I'll figure out what I'm going to do.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave a comment!