Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Holiday

Holiday.

Sleeping in.

Lazy breakfast.

Ignoring of 'to do' list.

Staying in pajamas as long as possible.

Lovely.

Necessary.

I thought it was time to show you some pictures of our Tennessee trip.












We hiked. We ate. We hung out with dear friends. We slept in. We ate lazy breakfasts. We had a holiday.

I'm having trouble getting back into life. I want more holiday. What am I going to do after today?



I could spend some time contemplating why I look the way I do in photos, how I feel one way and look another. I could get lost in thoughts of middle age, eating habits, exercise routines and toxic belly fat.

I could.

Not today.

Remember?

Today is a holiday.

Happy 4th everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave a comment!