Monday, September 15, 2014

Monday Melody


I wish I had a working camera.

Lizzy is taking a photography class at school and took the memory card out of my camera to use in the school camera.

If I had a camera, I'd step outside and take some shots of our roaming chicken herd. Yesterday they clucked their way up to our garage which did not please me. I do not relish the idea of cleaning up chicken dodo off my garage floor.

Anyway, no camera.

The day is humming it's Monday melody. Laundry piles are awaiting their turn. Bread is begging to be baked so the kids can have toast for breakfast. A crock pot meatball supper  is waiting to be put together. A cross country meet will take place this afternoon but my boy wonder runner is sitting here on the couch behind me snorting, sniffling and holding his tonsils. Crud came in the front door and took him down. No cross country meet for him.

No camera.

No cross country meet.

Crazy roaming chicken herd.

Fresh baked bread.

Crock pot full of supper.

Clean laundry.

Some more Mexico pictures just to liven things up.



That's all I've got. What does your Monday melody sound like?

Carry on and have an excellent day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave a comment!